Sharing little chunks of my experience as I head out to Ludhiana with the IBM Corporate Service Corps

Friday, March 7, 2014

"The Long and Winding Road"

It's almost time to take the long road back home...

We will be spending a short night in Delhi, very short for those heading out to Latin America as their flights leave in the middle of the night, but I'm hoping we can still find the time to have one last drink together and say goodbye.

This has been a fantastic experience, and I have been given the occasion to meet and work with some very talented people. We all got along very well, and it almost feels like we have known each other for a long time... I sincerely hope our paths will cross again.

The hospitality here in Punjab has been amazing, and it wasn't easy saying goodbye to all the people we worked with, and all those who invited us several times into their homes to share a meal or a cup of tea.

Nevertheless, it has also been a long time away from home, and despite the sadness of leaving India and my friends behind, I'm very happy to be heading back home to my family. I just wish I could bring the weather back with me as well :o)


Last look at the hotel where we had a very pleasant stay

Last walk around town

No comments:

Post a Comment