Sharing little chunks of my experience as I head out to Ludhiana with the IBM Corporate Service Corps

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hell is packing !

After several days of struggle I finally finished packing my luggage, and then I decided to check if it was within the company's free baggage allowance... and that's when I almost had a stroke !  I was 9 kg above the free allowance, dangerously close to the maximum of 32 kg per bag.

Considering I would rather pay the 100€ extra charge on the way back, with a bag full of souvenirs, I had to do it all over again this morning, even switched to another lighter bag but the effort was worth it, I'm now down to 23,5 kg... just 0.5 kg above the limit. 

If they make a fuss at the registration desk, I guess I'll have to eat the 500 g of chocolate I packed ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment